FAQ's - frequently asked questions
Here you find all important information regarding your stay at Hotel AUSTRIA in Vienna. For further information, please contact us through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us under +43 1 515 23.
• What’s your cancellation policy?
All bookings (except special rate) can be cancelled up to 2 days prior to arrival.
Our special rate cannot be cancelled.
In case cancellation fees will apply, we refund them as a voucher (valid for one year).
• Is it necessary to prepay the stay to guarantee the booking?
No, a valid credit card is enough to guarantee the booking.
• Which forms of payment are accepted?
We accept cash, bank cards/debit cards, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club und JCB.
• Is there a discount?
Our website always offers the best available rates and offers automatically a discount for direct bookers (minimum stay 2 nights) and an early bird discount.
• Is tax included in the room rate?
All our rates include buffet breakfast and all taxes.
Check In / Check Out
• What are your check-in and check-out times?
Check out until 11 a.m.
Check in from 2 p.m.
• Is there a possibility of a late check-out?
According to availability we are pleased to offer a late check-out at an additional charge.
• Can I store my luggage in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, we can store your luggage in a locked place anytime.
• What’s the easiest way to arrive at Hotel AUSTRIA?
The closest stop for public transport is Schwedenplatz (metro line U1, U4 and tram line 1 and 2). Stop for airport shuttle bus is located at Schwedenplatz/Morzinplatz. For further information on how to arrive (including arrival by car): Further information here
• What’s the distance to the closest airport?
Vienna-Schwechat - 18 km
We can assist in organizing your transfer (from EURO 38,- on). Alternatively the city center is connected with two train lines and a shuttle bus with the airport.
• What’s the distance to the closest railroad station?
International trains will stop at Hauptbahnhof (4 km) and Westbahnhof (6 km). Both railroad stations can be easily reached by public transport.
• Do you offer parking? What's the price for it?
We offer parking in a nearby underground garage. The price is EURO 20,-/night. parking area
• Is there WIFI at the hotel and is there a fee for it?
We offer free WIFI in all areas of the hotel.
• Do you allow smoking? Is there a special smoking area?
We are a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is permitted on our terrace.
• Are children welcomed?
Of course, children are welcomed guests at Hotel AUSTRIA.
• Do you allow dogs?
No, we do not allow pets.
• Do you rent bicycles?
Yes, we provide bicycles with helmets. The price starts with EURO 8,-. Citybikes
• Do you have connected rooms?
No, but we are pleased to book 2 rooms next or opposite to each other for you
• Do you offer anti-allergic pillows and duvets?
Yes – on request
• Do you offer a/c in the hotel/restaurant? Our breakfast room and all our comfort rooms are air-conditioned. A few standard rooms offer a/c as well (on request and with an additional charge).
Meals & Drinks
• Is breakfast included in the room rate?
Yes, all our rates include buffet breakfast.
• What are your breakfast hours?
We serve our buffet breakfast daily from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. For our early-birds we are happy to prepare a continental breakfast on request.
• Does the hotel have a restaurant?
We do not offer a restaurant. You find a wide choice of restaurant within a few walking minutes.
• Do you offer lactose free and gluten free products?
On request we offer lactose and gluten free products.
• Is there a minibar in the room?
Yes, every room has a minibar with drinks and snacks.
• Is there a bar at the hotel?
At our Front Desk we offer a small selection of cold and hot drinks, as well as excellent Austrian red and white wines.